KBD67 Lite Lavender
The KBD67 Lite mechanical keyboard is designed and manufactured by kbdfans, has a case made of injection-molded ABS plastic, and is a popular & cheap mechanical keyboard with a compact layout. The kit comes with a hotswappable PCB, KBDFans stabilizers, case foam, a coiled USB-C cable, and more packed in a carrying case.
For those curious, the specific shade of lavender being used for this board is PANTONE 2645U.
- Pantone 2645U ABS plastic housing
- Mute silicone and gasket mount
- QMK and VIA support via USB-C
- Compatible with MX-style switches
- Features RGB and hot-swap support
- Kit includes:
- ABS plastic case
- Hotswap RGB PCB
- KBDfans cherry screw-in stabilizers
- Polycarbonate plate
- Several accessories: Carrying case, mute silicone, bottom foam, coiled USB-C cable, KBDfans stabilizers stickers, rubber feet, and screws
- Does not include switches or keycaps