A pro micro alternative with a durable USB-C port and a DFU bootloader!
On split keyboards, you can use the Elite-C on the main side, and use a pro-micro on the secondary side.
- Compatible with all Pro Micro-based PCBs
- USB-C port that can’t be ripped off
- ATmega32u4 controller
- DFU bootloader
- 6 additional ATmega32u4 pins and USB pins broken out
- On-board reset button (you can still use the reset button on the keyboard PCB if it has one)
- 1.6mm thick PCB for slimmer profile
- Comes with two 12-pin headers and one 5-pin header
- Total of 24 I/O pins to work with (6 more than the Pro Micro)
- VBUS pin is now broken out and placed above the B0 pin
- Pin Headers